PHILOSOPHY & PRINCIPLES
- A laser like “focus on the customers outcome” and the desire to “do it once and do it right” are the very ethos of everything ERGO Consultancy stands for.
- We generally aim to understand your business before investigating your process and systems because we find that way our solutions will be better aligned with your mid to long term strategy.
- It’s important to understand what we aren’t here. We aren’t a big 4 consultancy who does all things for all people, our speciality is improving the effectiveness of trading and execution desks by proposing changes in structure and introducing the latest in trading technology to aid execution quality whilst ensuring more robust regulatory compliance.
- We generally work with customers in one of two ways; often we start with a one off consultancy project to address a particular aspect of current structure, say which OMS/EMS you should consider, or Commission Management. This often leads to our preferred structure which is to be a retained external resource for the client where we are contracted for perhaps a small number of days a month to work on subjects chosen by management/heads of trading on an on-going basis.
- Our clear and open policy of having no internal sales incentives and no formal third party relationships leaves us free to concentrate on our core objectives, we will give open and honest feedback even if it is unwelcome at times.
- Pragmatism, enthusiasm and knowledge are attributes we bring to the table and we encourage our clients to exploit them fully.
- If there is a subject you’d like to discuss discreetly feel free to get in touch for a no obligation, no fee chat over the telephone or perhaps a coffee in your office.